Saturday, November 5, 2011

First Polish Posting

Welcome!! We'd like to introduce ourselves.

My name is Andrea and I am a Senior at the University of Central Florida! I started collecting nail polish in January of 2011 and already have over 200 bottles of nail polish!  My favorite brand currently, is OPI, but I have other awesome brands such as China Glaze, Zoya, NFU-OH, Color Club, and much more.  I met my best friend Lacey in college.  We were randomly assigned to live together as roommates and 2 years later we are "Best Polished Friends."

My name is Lacey. I am a full time mommy of a Beautiful little girl named Riley! I am a part time college student and in my free time, I polish! I have loved nail polish since I was a little girl and in the past few months it has just gotten worse!! My stash is still under 100 at the moment but I plan to change that very soon!! I am constantly looking at polish, whether its online or in a store. I have even gotten my 18 month old daughter obsessed!

We decided to create this blog to share our opinions on colors and brands with other polish maniacs! We have gotten pretty lucky on some polish finds so we hope you enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment